Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Making Money Blogging


Yes - you can make money blogging. There are several ways to do this and I have a few examples here to share with you. I make a good deal of my money blogging by writing other people’s blogs although I also make money from my own blogs. There are several approaches to this, and if you want to make money from your blog you need to be clear where that money is going to come from. These are your basic options.
  • Write some one else’s blog or posts and have them pay you
  • Write a blog on a commercial subject that will attract pay per click or pay per impression advertisers
  • Write a blog on a commercial subject that has affiliate product sales that will pay you a commission
  • Write a blog that attracts enormous volumes of traffic and sell banner advertising

No comments: