Monday, July 6, 2009

Pronet Hosting Review

I bought the basic package in Pronethosting.net after reviewing like 10-20 other web-hosting. The main reason why I chose Pronet was because it gave me in the basic plan practically unlimited (100) addon-domains for a great price. and because it gave me SSH access (this is VERY important to work comfortable and fast for who work in linux.)

In fact, in principle I bought this hosting from pronethosting.net for my webpage, but I know that one always ends up hanging friends, relatives, and also business web pages, and is very nice to say to a friend "Hey, you can place your webpage in my server" and forget about "free-hosting" which are always a pain in the neck for everybody.

When I begin using Pronet hosting I though that it would not last too much, because there was really a difference between Pronet and other hostings. However, happened the contrary. The hosting gave me more disk space (I guessed is because their basic plan changed and they changed it also to customers already in it) and if any problem (which were not more than five in 3 years) they would answer and solve the ticket right in the moment, say in a couple of hours. That really made a difference with other hostings I've tried.

Before Pronet I've tried 2 other hostings which I had to leave because they become a mess and was impossible to have a presentable web-page. I think (and hope) that the way these guys focus on business will make this a big and solid comany and I will keep it for a long time. And this is also very important because changing of web-hosting is really bothering and takes you a lot of time, work and concentration to make no mistakes every time you do it.

Read a full review on Pronet Hosting

No comments: